SIGNATURE EDITION — $650 Click here for more info
- Hand-signed in pencil by Vice President Walter F. Mondale and Craig Blacklock on the cover photograph
- Limited to only 120 numbered copies.
- Original, archival inkjet photograph on aluminum embedded in front cover
- Hand bound in linen-cotton with a sumptuous leather spine
- Oversized, at 27 x 21 inches, weighing over 16 pounds
- Extra-heavy 80 pound cover-weight paper
- Book comes in linen/cotton fabric-covered clamshell case
All three editions include:
- 204 pages
- Photographs by award-winning photographer, Craig Blacklock
- Essay by Vice President, Walter F. Mondale
- Afterword by Craig Blacklock
- You will receive an enthralling 4k video compiled from hundreds of Craig Blacklock’s still photographs from this project, set to music by Stillwater singer/songwriter Peter Mayer.
- You will be supporting The Enduring Gift Photography Project. ALL photographs created for this project are being made available to the St. Croix River Association and the National Park Service.
- A portion of book proceeds will be donated to the St. Croix River Association —the premier organization working to protect, restore and celebrate the St. Croix River and its watershed.