MUSEUM EDITION — book and three photographs $1500
• Limited to only 275 numbered copies
• Identical to Signature Edition but without signatures on cover.
• Signed by Craig Blacklock inside book.
• Accompanied by 3, signed Blacklock photographs of your choosing, from the book. Most prints have an image size of 20×30 inches printed on 26 x 36 inch paper. Prints come in their own linen/cotton fabric-covered clamshell case. Print package valued at over $1500 if purchased separately.
• Add to your collection, filling your clamshell case with additional photographs of the same size, at the current price of $500 each, any time through the end of 2022.
All three editions include:
• 204 pages
• Photographs by award-winning photographer, Craig Blacklock
• Essay by Vice President, Walter F. Mondale
• Afterword by Peter L. Gove
• You will receive an enthralling 4k video compiled from hundreds of Craig Blacklock’s still photographs from this project, set to music by Stillwater singer/songwriter Peter Mayer.
• You will be supporting The Enduring Gift Photography Project. ALL photographs created for this project are being made available to the St. Croix River Association and the National Park Service.
• A portion of book proceeds will be donated to the St. Croix River Association —the premier organization working to protect, restore and celebrate the St. Croix River and its watershed.