COLLECTORS’ EDITION $90
• Limited to 5,000 numbered copies
• Signed by Craig Blacklock inside book.
• Large size at 12 x 15 inches.
• Hand bound with linen/cotton fabric, with offset lithography print on cover.
All three editions include:
• 204 pages
• Photographs by award-winning photographer, Craig Blacklock
• Essay by Vice President, Walter F. Mondale
• Afterword by Peter L. Gove
• You will receive an enthralling 4k video compiled from hundreds of Craig Blacklock’s still photographs from this project, set to music by Stillwater singer/songwriter Peter Mayer.
• You will be supporting The Enduring Gift Photography Project. ALL photographs created for this project are being made available to the St. Croix River Association and the National Park Service.
• A portion of book proceeds will be donated to the St. Croix River Association —the premier organization working to protect, restore and celebrate the St. Croix River and its watershed.